When: Tuesday, October 15, 2013.
Time: 10am to 4pm
Where: UC Berkeley, International House
With a focus on successful entrepreneurship programs and sharing best practices, the Inaugural Life Sciences Entrepreneurship Symposium will provide opportunities for participants to:
- Explore new techniques, tools and models for driving innovation in the life science/biotech industry
- Partner to accelerate therapeutics
- Collaborate and network with local and national counterparts
- Learn about groundbreaking entrepreneurial programs taking place on campuses throughout the Bay Area
- Showcase entrepreneurial programs to some of the most qualified, scientifically trained graduate students and postdocs in the world.
This special event will bring together thought leaders from academia, industry and government to frame key challenges and advance new opportunities in life sciences and biotech in the Bay Area.